Friday, March 24, 2006

Ladies and Men...

I must admit;sometimes when I'm jobless or nearing that pinnacle of boredom, I do silly things.
Like last night...I was reading a book, but my mind kept drifting aimlessly from it...
Whenever I find myself in such a state, I go for a walk. But it was 1:58am and wet outside.
I had to confine my itchy mind in...
So, I put on the computer and decided to randomly search and read some interesting blogs.
Fed-up of politics-especially Nigerians'...

I wanted something new, exciting, sinister and comical at the same time. Rather rare and awesome combination you might say...
In my quest for excitement and flavour, something to stimulate my wandering mind, I discovered that alot of ladies do really blog- especially in the US.
Before my mind got bored of the process of viewing these blogs, I counted 178. All,belonging to ladies. Of these numbers, 97 have a central theme on men... the balance 81 were on some bullsh**t like yours and mine.

It is either they 're talking about the ex-b/f who is franticly making a come back or how he was snobbed in front of the night club while everyone was paying attention.
If not that, then it is how he snores at night shaking the foundation of the building.
Ladies sure like to talk about guys.
While guys talk politics and how to move the world forward or break it through wars. What a difference!
My mind is finally bored of read these blogs... I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Nneka's World said...

Hmm... you are correct, but what you should know that women will never finish stories about men.

Anonymous said...

i like the word u use words. apt, and funny.
yes, i doubt if ladies can ever stop talking about guys.
we rock their world.