Wednesday, December 07, 2005

GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER!

Here is a game introduced by

dqueenb

Hopefully we’ll get to know each other this way…there are a ton of Nigerian folks on Blogspot and I think we should get to know each other, I saw this on Xanga and I think its cool so here is how it works.The Rules: 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blogspot entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their blogspot IDs.Can you dig it?So , here I go:
1. I am a hell of a finicky individual and I am very difficult to please- when it comes to tidying up the room. People tell me this all the time. They say I am difficult to live with.
2. I can't recollect ever fighting with anyone physically since I was born (this is difficult to believe, but its true) .Although, I yell alot when I am angry, I avoid physical combat when push turns to shove.
3. I don't like watching movies with people. I prefer sitting alone and concentrating 100%. I hate , I repeat, I hate watching movies with people who talk or analyse the movie while it is still on.
4. 99% of the time, I am reminded by those who love me ' to eat'...( I guess thats why I am skinny).
5. Whenever I am meditating, which is quite often, I usully imagine how people will react to the news of my death. (most of this time, I imagine that all the ladies I have jilted will heave a sigh of relief... saying '' good riddance, he was such a mean basdard''!
zito
prezan
molarawood
sharpmouth
olawunmi

1 comment:

Olawunmi said...

hey, i just came across ur tag (see my post on comments on my blog) i will be answering your questions ASAP!!!