Friday, April 28, 2006

Thank You!

I have never been known for quitting. What I do know however, is that, on more than one occasion, I have toiled with the idea of giving up this blog. Then, the thought was -- nobody reads this boring, jerky and random ranting of mine.

But each time I click on the sitemeter attached to the blog, I smile, seeing that one or two persons have stopped by to read my rather incoherent and obscure blabbing. To you, I say thanks for all the encouragement.

Those who have made each day of blogging worthwhile are those who not only stop-by, but say something valuable about the gibberish that I have been able to 'painstaking' articulate and post... Here I go again!

If not for these group of people, I would have permanently gone on a hiatus-cum-comatose...
Hey, you know who you are... and I say--" a zillion thanks"...

As I type this, a friend sitting by; asked..."why, in hell's name are you thanking these people..."
And I said,..."why not...what if there were no tomorrow to say a big 'thank you' to them..."

Does it really matter...?

Yes! I said.

As for those who used to stop by,but ceased to, for one reason or the other, I miss those invaluable comments of yours...

And I hope some day, you will have a change of heart and stop by again, and again...

Thank you!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

F****CK you again and again.

Imnakoya said...

Hey, you have never been incoherent and your blog has come to stay! You know what, take it a day at a time; even walk away if all seem out of wack, but always know how to retrace your steps when that moment of inspiration flashes by. Be well!

Anonymous said...

Mr imnakoya was the first to be there and he said what i had in mind.
You know what, some of us may not have written any comment,but we still like reading from you.Don't forget, quitters are losers and i do know you are not a quitter at all.Keep blogging the hilarious gibberish.

LondonBuki said...

I check your blog regularly, yes I know I don't leave comments all the time BUT I enjoy reading your entries. Have a nice weekend :-)

Nneka's World said...

You know me always ready to feed my hungry mind with your blogs.
Please keep on blogging.