Thursday, December 01, 2005

BLACK MAN'S FREEDOM

i'm the white man's nightmare
i'm the quiet light who dare
to tread where others fear
..
see what the dogs
did to him
him they flog and drag
like rag into their mud

i'm still the white man's nightmare
as i fear the sniffing groaning
of this light skinned mauraders

each night i crawl like that luciferous
serpent
to strike yet again
another victim of this blood sucking race

i'm still the white man's nightmare
as i crawl niggerly into the bowels of night
to put an end to the fears of my fear ...

1 comment:

so-obscure said...

Dear prezan4ever,
I really do appreciate your comments on my blog.You are the critical type that keeps me on my toes. Having said that, I would like to say without sounding too modest, that a poem can be interpreted several ways depending on how you have viewed it or read it.Sometimes you can even come up with a better interpretation than the original author. All the same, thanks for visiting my blog.