Wednesday, November 23, 2005

ANONYMITY!

I have often wondered why people become anonymous at the of a comment or write-up ...why?Imagine having read a beautiful script - be it original or adopted, and at the end, you look forward to taking issues up with the writer... what do you see at the bottom? 'ANONYMOUS'...
I think (and most people feel the same way) that the seriousness of such an article or story is watered down by the 'ANONYMITY'...People should be bold enough to append their name - even if it is a pseudo name. At least by so doing, there can be a link and continuity, if need be for further discourse.Maybe, I am just being fuzzy... what do you think?

2 comments:

HJ Mommy said...

I agreed with what you said in your post, but not much to commnent here as I don't really speak good English. I was stucked for words at times... ha

so-obscure said...

commenting on prezan's comment:
For the record, prezan is a very close friend of mine; she has deliberately choosen not to comment on the issue at hand. Rather, she decided to pick on me.prezan, i simply asked a question:'what do you make of this' 25 year teacher who molested a 14 yr old pupil...